onsdag, februar 13, 2008

Bowling


Per is going to travel to Uganda on Thursday, he stopped a couple of days in Oslo, and today (Tuesday), he invited to a Hald-bowling evening. And it was really fun, Steinar won and showed us how to bowl. It is always good to be together again, at the same time, I also miss the rest of students. Next Monday Marte will be in town, and Eivind the weekend after. I also got to say hello to Hanne Liv when she was here during the weekend.
My dream is that one day all the students that went to Hald with me, will be together, all at the same time, once more.

I will just wish Per a safe journey to Uganda, I really hope that you will get a good time there, I wish I could go also, I miss Uganda. It is strange to think it is 10-11 months since I left Kampala! I learn a lot the time I spent in Uganda, and I am sure that someday I will go back to visit all my friends!

4 kommentarer:

Marte sa...

Det så veldi moro ut, Kay! SKulla ønskt e va der! Men baaare vent;)

Ha ei velsigna uke!! Stoor klem!

Per Oddvin Stornes sa...

Takk skal du ha Kay!

Ingrid's blog sa...

D så veldig kjekt ut!:)
Hadde vert gøy hvis alle fra Hald kunne møtst ein gang t, ja!

Hb du har d fint!
Klemmer fra Ingrid

Anonym sa...

Kom oppigjen Kay...fotballaget trenger ein som spelar med Godøyhjerte uttapå------