søndag, mars 04, 2007

If You Want to Walk on Water You’ve Got to Get Out of the Boat

I want to brag a little about all the books I have read in my stay in Uganda so fare. Maybe this is not so many books for this time I have been here, but for me I have read much more than I usually do. It is a good thing, because I like to read.And I also read my devotional book every day, and try to read in the bible every day.


- Curriculum books
- Den Globale reisen by Knud Vilby (60 pages)
- Møte mellom mennesker by Øyvind Dahl (230 pages)
- God Kontakt by Asbjørn Kvalbein (100 side)
- Tro og Bekjennelse by Tove Rustan Skaar (180 pages)
- Courageous Leadership by Bill Hybles (250 pages)
- The New Global mission by Samiel Escobar (190 Pages)

(Not all those books above, have I read entirely through, because there was some chapters that was not curriculum. So I have just written how many pages I have read from every book.)

- Other books
- Uganda Holocaust By D.Wooding and R.Benett (220 pages)
- The Great Divorce By C.S Lewis (110 pages)
- The Screwtape letters by C.S Lewis (130 pagers)
- God in the Dock by C.S Lewis (125 pages)
- The Colour of Magic by Terry Pratchett (285 pages)
- Witches Abroad by Terry Pratchett (360 pages)
- The Talisman by Stephen King and (780 pages)
- The Seventh Scroll by Wilburn Smith (520 pages)
- The Flying Scotsman by S.Magnusson (190 pages)
- Babylon Rising by Tim Lahaye and G.Dinallo (400 pages)
- Heresies and Cults By J.O.Sanders (165 pages)
- Mere Christianity By C.S Lewis (155 pages)
- Wild at Heart by John Eldredge (265 pages)
- Abduction by Robin Cook (410 Pages)
- If You Want to Walk on Water You’ve Got to Get Out of the Boat
by Johan Ortberg (250 pages)


Of these books I really want to recommend these books

- Courageous leadership
A good book about leadership, I liked it

- Wild at Heart
A book that I had problems letting down, but I had to, because it gave me so many ideas to think about, And with many quotations from Braveheart, it had to be a good book :p

- If You Want to Walk on Water You’ve Got to Get Out of the Boat This was a really good book, it is a book I would recommend very much, it gave me so much to think about. I am going to buy this book and read again in the near future

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I dag har mora di vore sprek og gått fort (sa ho) til Alnes og Daniel kom etter at Tottenham-kampen var over. Og Tottenham vann 4-3 over West Ham. Og oss har ete vafler og is :-) Skal lage meir vafler når du kjem heim :-))
Klem frå mora di og tanta di

Stine sa...

Oioioi, du he jammen lese monge boeke, lista mi kankje maale sej med di si en gong!! Men greit at du gjer nokke utav all ventinga da:p

Fekk brevet ditt her en dag, tuusen takk! Skrive mail snart!:)

Kleeem!:)

Frank sa...

Hi there,
I am so impressed with the reading. Loooks like you really enjoy reading. Keep it up.
Looking forward to seeing u in few weeks to come