Because of a parasite called Giardia and cryptosporidium here in Oslo, I have now to boil water. To use as drinking water for: food, brushing teeth and so on. We got the message today after I had finished eaten breakfast and brushed my teeth! And they say now that this parasite maybe has been in the water for some days. It will take around one or two week before you will get sick (if you get). I have as usually drunk a lot of water the last days.But I am sure I am not going to get sick:)
Of course I have bought some water, it was not easy since all the big bottles has been sold out. Think people has a little panic, but I will just boil some and put in the fridge!