tirsdag, desember 26, 2006

A Christmas away from home

One of the things I thought would be most difficult with going to stay in another country for six months was celebrating Christmas away from your family. For is it a time true the year when it is family, it has to be Christmas. And also it will be a different way of celebrating.
As the same as everything else (for example the food), thing are different, but still I have had liked it, I have had a good Christmas, I have enjoyed, had a good time with my host family. And the Christmas message is the same here, we celebrate Christmas for the same reason as home. A good thing with these Christmas is that I have had more time to think about the reason that we celebrate, that Jesus was born.

HAVE (still) a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Ingen kommentarer: